Attak Pik - Pocket Pak (Bass)
Attak Pik - Pocket Pak (Bass)
This lineup of picks is a perfect match for lead players. All three models have a different feel or tone, but each is unique in its own way. Stealth provides ultimate precision for fast sweeping, Stealth XL is similar to Stealth but provides more leverage and adds fluidity to rhythm playing. However, these picks are not exclusive to each mentioned application. They simply are more suited for them. When applied across the spectrum of stringed instruments, a whole new palette of colors can be discovered.
THE NEW STEALTH 2.0 with the Attak Pik Proprietary Strengthening Blend has the same precision, clarity, and feel as the original while offering a considerably longer "tip-life." Glides flawlessly when sweeping at high BPMs while rounding out your lows.
- Curved and beveled tip allows the player to glide easily across strings
- Delivers more clarity to each note by cleaning up and tightening the lows and low mids
- Concave center areas with embedded twelve node matrix surface allows for maximum finger grip
- Ergonomic design cradles the thumb for consistent dynamic control and effortless harmonics
- Apex design at the top of the pick features a broader shoulder and point for strumming
STEALTH XL 2.0 RGD
STEALTH XL 2.0 RGD, now made with the Attak Pik Proprietary Strengthening Blend, has the same precision, clarity, and feel as the original while offering a considerably longer tip life and much more rigidity.
Same sound quality as Stealth with more leverage.
*The new material also produces a glow-in-the-dark effect!*
- Curved and beveled tip allows the player to glide easily across strings.
- Delivers more clarity to each note by cleaning up and tightening the lows and low mids.
- Nylon reinforced with carbon fiber to maximize durability.
- Ergonomic design cradles the thumb for consistent dynamic control and effortless harmonics.
- Apex design at the top of the pick features a broader shoulder and point for strumming.
Step-down designed tip gives a big pick a medium gauge tone on guitar. Huge thumping power on bass.
- Warmer, more subtle tone when played normally, but adds bite when you dig in
- Produces a thicker darker tone on bass and acoustic
- More gentle attack results in a more pure tone
- Ergonomic concave grip design coupled with 3mm thickness allows for more fluidity and leverage
- Gives a somewhat transparent compressor effect
Produces a really bright, really percussive, heavy,and fuller sound.
Great for blues on electric guitar giving each note purpose and space to breath.
Hard picking each note produces a tight, slightly compressed sound.
Gives bass guitars strings a “slap and pop” sound while making each note sound bright and defined.
- Thickens lower harmonics which gives it a heavier sound and a “Front of House” feel.
Elongated, pinpoint tip structure supplies optimal leverage for precision playing, while offering flexibility and darkness when digging in.
Back-end provides two additional tips which provide a brighter tone, and a more rigid, smaller pick feel.
For the Bassist, it provides great dynamic range, going from less aggressive to super aggressive.